Thursday 8 May 2008

Music on Fire

I was honored to be invited to cover the press launch of this years Music on Fire event at The Royal Military Academy in Sandhurst. Although I shoot for magazines on occasion this was a whole new world for me, i really was in there with the paparazzi fighting to get my shots.

This years theme is James Bond, so in true 007 style we had the opportunity to shoot this years special guest star Hayley Westenra along side a beautiful Aston Martin.
Hayley, really was a star (and even helped me carry a prop when the first one mysteriously disapeared!) and a pleasure to work with.

I am sure the event will be a resounding sucess if last year's comments are anything to go by.
All proceeds from this event will go to The Army Benevolent Fund, a charitable organization which supports solider and their families in times of.  For more information please visit their website www.musiconfire.com

No comments: